Sunday 18 August 2013

Latest Sewing Acquisition: Pinking Shears!

I had a B'day recently. My 31st year on the planet reached it's conclusion with both me and the planet still able to bear the other. And thus, it was a day of celebration. I received a bunch of stuff.... a phone from the husband (though that one came a couple of weeks in advance), material that will soon become a kurta (design identified... courage to be gathered!), heart-shaped and more regularly usable cupcake moulds and the such. But one friend - the very intelligent Reema from http://cameralore.wordpress.com decided to ask me straight out what I wanted. After some dilly-dallying, I realised that I did want something - A pair of Pinking Shears for cloth!

Now, the couple of times that I had tried to look for them, I had found sad, not really durable ones. So I told her to get me a pair if she found a good one. And she did! This pair is really good, and I am hoping to get plenty of use out of it. The insides of my home made clothes will look so much better now! (This photo has been taken with the brand new phone :P)



Prompt use has been made, and with great joy and happiness. More on that later.

No comments: